The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

High Sierra 10.13.2

demerdecanswrath
demerdecanswrath
✭✭✭
Have you guys updated to 10.13.2? Anything we can expect?
Characters:
  • Arien Larethian (High Elf Templar)
  • Relus Demerdecan (Redguard Dragonknight)
  • Elisia Bonaire (Breton Nightblade)

Proudly playing and producing content on a 2018 15" MacBook Pro.
  • rampoob16_ESO
    rampoob16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Yes, but nothing changed, same bugs with eso
  • KimberlyannKitsuragi
    I can't even get to the character screen :(
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've switched from 10.12 to 10.13 (.2), and I had a little strangeness with video stuff. I used to play windowed fullscreen, but when I tried that the graphics were fuzzy - like it was being scaled. Playing in a window non-fullscreen was fine. Instead of using <cmd>-f to switch from windowed to fullscreen, I clicked the green window button, and then it went fullscreen and was nice and crisp. The side effect is that I get the menu bar if I put the cursor at the top - but that doesn't happen while the mouse is captured, so it isn't a problem (and I actually find it more convenient than switching with <cmd>-f). I've also had my frame rate drop by half a couple of times, but that cleared up with a reboot. Any pointer strangeness I've seen (which hasn't been much - it actually disappears less than with 10.12) can be cleared up by moving the pointer to the top to show the menu bar, and clicking on an empty spot on the bar. This is on a retina Macbook Pro, playing on the built-in display.