The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

DLC Question

Elitius
Elitius
So, I just recetly came back to ESO and as always I cant play the game without buying the DLC and such even though I dont need that content now I feel at ease knowing I have the DLC but here is my questions...

I just saw at Crown Store that there is an package for DLC for a fixed price my issue is I own 2 of the 4 of the DLC containing in that package but I cant see any reduction price or anything at all that would benefit me from buying that pack is this some kind of error at the store? OR should I just purchase the remanining DLC 1 by 1 since I cant get reduced price from the pack

Sorry for my english I hope you guys understand otherwise I will try to explain it better.

Regards, Toth.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I know, the Guilds and Glory pack is all or nothing. You can still buy it (I think?) if you own some but you don't get a pro-rated price for it.

I believe you could alternately purchase the Gold edition of the game itself which has the 4 dlc bundled with it and apply it to an existing account, though please someone correct me if I'm wrong. Otherwise, it's likely more cost effective to get each dlc separately. Or get a sub and have access to all dlc as long as the sub is active but with crowns on sale now, might be a good time to buy outright if that's your ultimate goal.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Elitius
    Elitius
    We'll I'll be happy to upgrade to a gold edition as long as you get the discount on the site for having collectors edition, I am aware that games as Blizzard or EA Games have the possibility no matter the time to always upgrade to a higher grade as long as they are in the store. I will check this out but I have another issue atm and since I cant get in hold with the support I wont buy anything until I get help with my issue.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you always can try and ask ZOS if they refund you for those in the pack you don´t need.

on the other hand, you don´t get any reduction in a restaurant if you don´t eat all they serve...............
  • Elitius
    Elitius
    Well, I totally agree with you but what I meant by issue is not this not I am sorry for the confusion... You can find my thread in

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/386801/member-issue#latest

and I cant even get in contact with the support since when you try to go in that section on the webbsite its bugged out, even though I am logged on it still require another logg in and this is where this story ends since I wont get past the logg in phase in the support section hece why I came here in hope of help. Unless you are aware of another way I can reach out to them.

Regards, T.