The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Does anyone have a full list of how many mats are needed for crafting which gear level?

altemriel
altemriel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I was just wondering, it might be an useful list to have, as a crafter, does anyone of you have a full list of how many mats are needed for crafting which gear level?

I have found some online, but most of them are either not complete (not all levels), or with mistakes...

I have found this, but the numbers do not seem to be right there (the count is not increasing with level...)
http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-the-buyers-guide-to-equipment-crafting/
Edited by altemriel on December 25, 2017 6:17PM
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can go to any crafting station and it will tell you. Even if you don't have the mats.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can go to any crafting station and it will tell you. Even if you don't have the mats.

yes I know, but I mean, someone asks me if I can craft something. I reply ok, pls send me the mats. he asks - how many? I don`t know. maybe he has enough, maybe not. so if there would be a list like this, that would be pretty handy
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For a full 5- piece set of lower gear it's about 50 of whatever is necessary. For 160 I tell people to assume 130-140 per piece.

Honestly ,if someone isn't willing to do legwork to know about mats, I don't take the request. If someone can't be bothered to have their stuff ready when asking for crafting services they aren't going to tip you.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually if someone is asking for a 5-piece set of CP160 gear I just ask for 4 stacks of mats. This pretty much covers everything without getting down to the exact number, and I inform them that I will keep any remainder for my services.

Quick and easy that way.

I know that doesn't answer OP's question, so maybe if I get bored someday I'll create a spreadsheet and link it on here.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The newest Dolgubon's Set Crafter addon calculates material requirements and can post them to chat.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    The newest Dolgubon's Set Crafter addon calculates material requirements and can post them to chat.

oh very nice, even an addon for that, thank you :)!!

the full name of the addon is:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1697-DolgubonsLazySetCrafter.html