Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question on how trials reset?

LapisLazuli99
LapisLazuli99
✭✭✭
I'm generally a solo player so I've only done my first trial this week "The Asylum" and was curious about how rewards work? Through the trip the first two bosses dropped generic unmemorable items the end boss dropped two of the unique asylum weapons and then the related quest came up and gave me a coffer containing generic nothings. Now do all of these wait a week before I can do them again or just the quest and coffer?
Xbox One - NA
GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
AD - Breton Sorcerer
AD - High Elf Nightblade
AD - High Elf Templar
AD - Wood Elf Warden
AD - Khajiit Necromancer
AD - High Elf Arcanist
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just the coffer.

You can run a trial as often as you please, but the coffers are a once a week thing.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • LapisLazuli99
    LapisLazuli99
    ✭✭✭
    Really? Does the boss usually drop asylum weapons? Because all the coffer gave me was a piece of the tinkeror set and I've already found all that in treasure chests so I probably should keep doing the trial and not worry about the coffer at all. XD

This is good news thank you
    Xbox One - NA
    GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
    AD - Breton Sorcerer
    AD - High Elf Nightblade
    AD - High Elf Templar
    AD - Wood Elf Warden
    AD - Khajiit Necromancer
    AD - High Elf Arcanist
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes the boss will always drop an asylum weapon. Happy farming!