Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just give us 25 slots

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
for a present, it would hold us off for a tad bit while you work on the issue of housing space

Edit: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease, with an argonian slave on top
Edited by Aliyavana on December 25, 2017 10:54PM
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how could they resist when you ask so nicely
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    for a present, it would hold us off for a tad bit while you work on the issue of housing space

100,000% AGREE!!! ^^^^^^^^^
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • lihentian
    lihentian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    instead of 25 how about x2 for everyone.. and x3 for eso+
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So, 12.5 for non subs? :p
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • lihentian
    lihentian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    think about it how about x3 for everyone and x5 for eso+??
    Edited by lihentian on December 25, 2017 5:54PM
  • Cage_Lizardman
    Cage_Lizardman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm low on space for new guar even in my mansion now.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was going to be about character slots and was thinking I could use two or three more but really don't need 25 of em.

But yeah I could use some extra space for my homes. So far I have 13 homes so that would be 325 slots I could play with.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But they would have less accounts created and that would undermine the inflated plsyer stats.
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »

pwetty-pwease.jpg
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    how about 360 for non sub and 600 for sub?
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm low on space for new guar even in my mansion now.

Another fellow guar collector I see
    PC-NA Goat
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    Through it was about bank space.

Well we do need a large increase in space tbh. For start keep the 2x ratio for the sub players. And for non sub>
    +25
    +50
    +100
    +250
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to.finish my to scale recreation of the Las Vegas Strip usingredients only sweet rolls. Please add unlimited
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    C'mon at least include a "please" in there :lol:
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »
    C'mon at least include a "please" in there :lol:

Fixed
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edit: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease, with an argonian slave on top

I prefer an Elf slave.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OP went racist with the argonian comment. That will be the reason Zos does not provide the slots. Blame it on OP.
  • mrpaxman
    mrpaxman
    ✭✭✭
    #increasehousingslots
    Victory or Valhalla!
    PC NA
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know more slots is something we all want for our homes but I would like to add another suggestion on top of this.

Please give us seasonal slots. Say an extra 100 slots that are only good for a week or two around holidays. This way we can add festive decorations to our homes without being forced to use a different than normal home or have to destroy things we have already built to do so.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

OP went racist with the argonian comment. That will be the reason Zos does not provide the slots. Blame it on OP.

Argonians are a race now?
    Edited by Aliyavana on December 26, 2017 1:06AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    25 slots would actually motivate me to finish my small house project. got so close then discouraged when I ran out of slots.
  • DanielWinterborn
    DanielWinterborn
    ✭✭✭
    Because that's exactly what this game needs now, more useless updates. Here's an idea, go play the sims and stop this bs.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because that's exactly what this game needs now, more useless updates. Here's an idea, go play the sims and stop this bs.

what do you mean? its a mmoRPG, and it satisfies the RPG element :D. just because you find RP elements to be useless doesn't mean RPers wont
    Edited by Aliyavana on January 2, 2018 8:17PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just bought myself the banker for Christmas, saving up writs and gold now for housing things!

Pretty excited for housing storage.... Probably gonna store alot of furnishing in there lol
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • DanielWinterborn
    DanielWinterborn
    ✭✭✭

what do you mean? its a mmoRPG, and it satisfies the RPG element :D. just because you find RP elements to be useless doesn't mean RPers wont

Well yeah but first thing's first, if you need money for food you don't go buying a new flat screen. First fix the issues and the lag then move on to this things.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well yeah but first thing's first, if you need money for food you don't go buying a new flat screen. First fix the issues and the lag then move on to this things.

Why can they not do both? The people working on new content are not the same people working on debugging the game. Different skill sets involved. They have different teams working on different aspects of the game.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #HousingMatters
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give us a crafting bag but for furnishings, and double all the housing limits. Problem solved.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any chance you can give us a taste of more slots?