The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

STOP ACCEPTING THE SAME QUEUE POP TWICE

Thogard
Thogard
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The group finder is lagging and taking too long to process the queue "accepts" that you're sending. Because of this, you still have the ability to accept a queue that you have already accepted.

If you hit accept and see the same queue pop back up immediatley, DO NOT ACCEPT IT. If you accept the second queue, you are also DECLINING the first queue pop you accepted.. even though its the same one.

All it takes is one idiot spamming the F button to ruin BGs for all of us.

Please tell everyone you know about this.
PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting feedback, I wonder if zos knows about this
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    The group finder is lagging and taking too long to process the queue "accepts" that you're sending. Because of this, you still have the ability to accept a queue that you have already accepted.

If you hit accept and see the same queue pop back up immediatley, DO NOT ACCEPT IT. If you accept the second queue, you are also DECLINING the first queue pop you accepted.. even though its the same one.

All it takes is one idiot spamming the F button to ruin BGs for all of us.

Please tell everyone you know about this.

wow there this stuff comes??

thx for that info
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have actual tested evidence that's what's causing it?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • anathosdm
    anathosdm
    ✭✭✭
    If that s true it s the greater discovery in the history
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Do you have actual tested evidence that's what's causing it?

Yes, i can intentionally crash the bg queue whenever i want to by doing this. Furthermore, the odds of this happening go up exponentially when group finder is lagging. Finally, the timing on when someone declines the queue usually coincides with a few seconds after pop, and because it happens back to back we can rule out just one person causing trouble because of the forced wait before requeuing
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe after dungeon event ended grouping tool stoped lagging to such overextenct.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    I believe after dungeon event ended grouping tool stoped lagging to such overextenct.

Yup, bg finder has been much better lately.

• Kronuxx
    Kronuxx
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't tell me what to do. Sometimes I have to vent out my anger, and if I'm angry, then I want everyone else to be angry with me, even if that means I have to troll the BG queue! >:)

Edited by Kronuxx on December 20, 2017 10:22PM
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have noticed no difference between accepting once and accepting multiple times.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Thogard good find. On console we’ve got the lovely issue of exiting a menu being the same button as declining a queue. At least once a day I accidentally decline just trying to navigate out of the menu
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    I have noticed no difference between accepting once and accepting multiple times.

I’m referring to a very specific circumstance when, for a brief second after you hit accept, you have a chance to hit accept again before you get either the “forming group” message or the “someone declined the invitiation” message.

This hasn’t been an issue for a while lately as the group finder has not been lagging long enough for people to be able to accept twice. I believe you were testing something else.

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    ToRelax wrote: »

I’m referring to a very specific circumstance when, for a brief second after you hit accept, you have a chance to hit accept again before you get either the “forming group” message or the “someone declined the invitiation” message.

This hasn’t been an issue for a while lately as the group finder has not been lagging long enough for people to be able to accept twice. I believe you were testing something else.

Well it sounds exactly like what I see, and have been seeing, since Morrowind went live. When I hit accept again on a second popup, the group can still form.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU