Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ordained Receptacle

WhiteCoatSyndrome
WhiteCoatSyndrome
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Based on the interrogation of prisoners captured during the invasion ten years prior to ESO, the Kamal were looking for something (or someone) called the "Ordained Receptacle." Any guesses as to what that was? Was it a person or an object? Speculate away!
#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could it relate to the Vestige?
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The time frame seems a little early but I don't think that's out of the question - after all the Tsaesci were looking for the Skyrim player character and they'd invaded back in the First Era. :D And the Vestige is definitely an important person as far as potential prophecies, holding the world together etc. is concerned.
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on the interrogation of prisoners captured during the invasion ten years prior to ESO, the Kamal were looking for something (or someone) called the "Ordained Receptacle." Any guesses as to what that was? Was it a person or an object? Speculate away!

I belive they search for Dragonborn, as only such person can kill dragon and prevent resurrection.
    Seems they found it before in Reman who was son of Alessia.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Konstant_Tel_Necris Remember though that the ones who found Reman were the Tsaesci, the ones looking for the Ordained Receptacle were the Kamal. That doesn't make it impossible of course, but definitely not a guarantee.
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had to guess then I would say they were looking for the Amulet of Kings and that Ada'soom Dir-Kamal had been Dragonborn. They were trying to prevent anything like the Planemeld from occurring.
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.