The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I found Mannequins in-game, this is what they will look like once they are released

Solohope
Solohope
✭✭✭
k99gle79q291.jpg
lnqnxuuitjhs.jpg
gya4nmogtsxg.jpg
n91507gfpwi1.jpg

nnkey9fw8so4.jpg
PC NA - @Solohope
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Old news. :)
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, very exciting. Hope they allow instant armor swap (what you’re wearing goes on the mannequin, what it’s wearing goes on you).
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa! Nice! I (and likely, many others) have never seen these. Thanks for posting!
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean.. its not like this is new. there have been mannequins in game for years now. go to hews bane, to a tailor shop. they are even part of the quest there, for thieves guild storyline.

the problem is... despite being in game for years, long before housing was introduced, they weren't actualy added as housing option. is promised storage mannequins? we don't know.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"