Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you think invisible achievement furnitures from vendors should be not invisible?

Armatesz
Armatesz
✭✭✭✭✭
What I am talking about is hidden achievement furnitures you can get from such merchants like the mystic merchants. Stuff you get from that you won't know is there till you have it completed. Stuff like being able to buy books as furniture. Game does not tell you that you can do it till you see it is sold there. Been seeing some other locations with odd end stuff that did not normally show up but did after I did so and so thing.
Ärmätèsz
Xbox NA
Guildless (by choice)
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    It should be just like the items you buy from the crafting and achievement vendors, it is red and unbuyable but you a can see that it exists and what is required to buy it.
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there other stuff that is hidden besides mages guild books? Those kinda make sence, since they would take up a lot of space if they would all show up even when you can't buy them.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NetViperX wrote: »
    It should be just like the items you buy from the crafting and achievement vendors, it is red and unbuyable but you a can see that it exists and what is required to buy it.

Try to make a new character and view a mystic merchant and compare with one that has read all of shalidors library. Evidence is there for that part.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAEK wrote: »
    Is there other stuff that is hidden besides mages guild books? Those kinda make sence, since they would take up a lot of space if they would all show up even when you can't buy them.

Mostly books tbh, I might have to test what else you have to get but some things show up as a sort of off the wall sort of invisible achievement of something you have to do. Clockwork city dlc achievement furniture person has one I know of.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)