The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Attunable crafting stations

Mancombe_Nosehair
Mancombe_Nosehair
✭✭✭✭✭
I have 2 questions re the above:

1) how much unit space does a station take up in your home?

2) Can I attune a station from another attuned station, or do I need to do it from an original station?

Thanks
  • MarcoPolo184
    MarcoPolo184
    ✭✭
    One station takes up one spot of your general item limit.

You need to be at the original station to bind a set to an attunable station. The binding doesn't work via the station menu but you have to stand in the area of the original station and activate it from your inventory.
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks for this. If I have the tiny starter house, how many stations can I fit in it, assuming I don't have eso+?

Thanks.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    small homes have a 100 item cap but you must remember that every station needs some space so you might (in theory) have 100 but no place to put them
    Edited by method__01 on December 24, 2017 12:16PM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• MarcoPolo184
    MarcoPolo184
    ✭✭
    Many thanks for this. If I have the tiny starter house, how many stations can I fit in it, assuming I don't have eso+?

Thanks.

It depends on which home you mean. If you mean the free apartment from the initial quest it will have space for 15 items. Other apartments have 50, small homes 100 slots.

Here is a link to a table which lists all homes and their item slots.

• Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks that's great.