The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Provisioning Needs Search/Filtering Feature.

Woefulmonkey
Woefulmonkey
✭✭✭
So, I recently started provisioning with a new character and very quickly ended up with dozens if not 100+ recipes.

I quickly reached level 50 skill and now 90% of those recipes are irrelevant to me, but I have to slog through them any time I want to fulfill a common Writ or just make items for consumption for normal game play.

A full filtering search similar to 'Guild Store' searches would be nice.

However, at the very least there should be options to 'Show Only Recipes At My Level' and 'Show Only Recopies At My Provisioning Skill Level'.

Just those two filtering options would make managing recipes much easier for 90% of game play.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZoS is neglectful of their interfaces to say the least. PC players are fine with their add-ons but those of us on console struggle with these interfaces because they don't have a lot of tools and are clunky. I agree all of the things you mentioned would be nice but I wouldn't get your hopes up. I've been asking for a simple check-box to filter between known and unknown motifs in a guild trader search for the longest time.
  • Tieberion
    Tieberion
    ✭✭✭
    That's right, forgot consoles don't have some of the awesome add ons the community put time into making and maintaining.
  • victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the few things the console ui gets right is the ability to skip sections with right trigger - instead of scrolling all the way down I just skip to the next section & scroll up two or three spots.

(Works in your inventory too.)
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account