Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stamina Nightblade Pve Bow Build

TheMightyKnight
TheMightyKnight
Soul Shriven
i have seen alot of people playing stamina nightblade with duel wield, and bow on the backbar, but i havent seen any 1 going for bow as the main damage weapon.
so i took the liberty of trying it myself and found that it is actually quite good.
My problem with stamina is that most builds are melee and i am clumsy, and also i dont wanna go magicka; but playing with a bow and landing 15k lethal shots sure is satisfying.
I would like to hear what builds and/or skills that people usually use in a full bow DD build.
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    My first character is a Stam NB Bo(w)mer, I loved playing on him, but I find its survivability tough.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • hana1015
    hana1015
    ✭✭
    I have the same questions as OP, looking for builds information. :D
    I'm still new to this game and my main character is running Stamina Nightblade with bow as main damage weapon. (She's a level 40 khajiit.) Just found out food and drinks buffs are essential in fights lol. Same as you OP I'm still doing research on how should I build.
  • Nephimana
    Nephimana
    ✭✭✭
    Check out GilliamTheRogues Bow/Bow build that did 36.9k DPS self buffed. Here's the vid.
    https://youtu.be/D8ec7uQulzE

He was using Asylum and Maestrom bow, so it might be difficult to get the gear, but the rotation is there and the numbers are posible.
    (Downsides is this is test dummy rotation, he has no heals on, so in dungeons you might have to swap something out for a heal)
    Edited by Nephimana on December 24, 2017 2:16AM
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You may find something useful here: link