The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All the Shadow-stealing got me thinking...

WhiteCoatSyndrome
WhiteCoatSyndrome
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
After playing through Clockwork City/Of Knives and Long Shadows, I went back to Grahtwood and was reminded of Rahjin and his shadow-thefts:

Rajhin and the Stone Maiden Pt 2
The Seven Shadows of Rajhin

...they're a lot more ominous after playing CWC. :p

That said, given the shadow-stealing and the fact that he's supposed to have stolen some major artifacts off Mephala, who is one of the three major players in the Daedric Alliance, do you think we might see him in some of the upcoming DLC?
#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh, you have a keen eye and sharp memory to notice that. Probably some google skills too.

Well, now I hope we see him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.