The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

My Christmas House

mystfit
mystfit
✭✭✭
So, this is the second house I've decorated, I'm still quite the noob but I wanted to share it with you! I actually found creating it refreshing. I came from a game that has...not sure the phrase..holiday overload. It has TONS AND TONS of option to create a festive home. It's easy. Here, it was a challenge to find things i could use to make my idea come to life. I liked it!
I didn't find a good 'winter' home, so I decided to make a story in a non-winter environment....of a widower with two small children who wanted a white winter holiday, but sadly they live in the jungle. The father carted in piles of snow upon snow, and spread it throughout his yard in an effort to make it festive. He searched far and wide for decorations suitable to the season. Next to the swingset he'd crafted he made a hill for sledding! Sadly, everything melted about as fast as he put it down, but the kids did get some fun in before it did! (poor melted snowman) The children hung up horns as stocking and put out sweetrolls for any late night gift bringers who may be hungry. Enjoy these images!

h5zwysnhzj05.jpg
z5sab2fpa17b.jpg
pb8ih8smetee.jpg
5mh6y2i5j6qq.jpg
wdjo642dyipm.jpg
tas2g49ydgcw.jpg
aru1lljvja1h.jpg
mtpqhweq8u2y.jpg
weqxa4clr95v.jpg

Edited to add in the snowman picture

Edited by mystfit on December 23, 2017 11:18PM
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it! Good work. Keep creating masterpieces. Merry Christmas :-D
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovely!
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cute !
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! Necessity is the mother of invention.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • dangerlucy
    dangerlucy
    ✭✭
    haha! Love the snowman! Nice work. :)
  • dustbunny1313
    dustbunny1313
    Soul Shriven
    This is awesome!!! It looks fantastic. The melted snowman is my favorite.
  • Ithilis
    Ithilis
    ✭✭✭
    The melted snowman-idea is really great :smiley:
    I also love the christmas decoration on the door. Well done!
    Leader of Storytellers&Slavers RP guild PC EU
    Officer in Aetherius Art Housing guild PC EU
    Saxhleel - Power to the Hist
  • Mallow
    Mallow
    ✭✭✭
    Love the house and the story behind it. <3