The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dragon priest costume

Rebirthment
Rebirthment
✭✭✭✭
Since it's been a year since this costume was released, will this be returning anytime soon? Would it come back through crown crates or in the crown store itself?

I'm not quite sure if I should buy crowns then if the former were to be true, since crowns are on sale right now :neutral:

Suggestions are appreciated.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly? I think it's more likely to come back in whatever crown crates come next. I would definitely love to see that costume return, as it was discontinued before I even joined. Hopefully, the Dragon Priest costume and the Haj Mota Hatchling (which I also want) will be released during the next crown crate season. I think it's likely to see them in crown crates soon, since they keep bringing back discontinued crown store items in crates. So they have to get to the ones you want to see back at SOME point.

So, my advice? Save your crowns for the crates, and if you have any crown gems, ave those too.
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on December 23, 2017 7:07PM
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly? I think it's more likely to come back in whatever crown crates come next. I would definitely love to see that costume return, as it was discontinued before I even joined. Hopefully, the Dragon Priest costume and the Haj Mota Hatchling (which I also want) will be released during the next crown crate season. I think it's likely to see them in crown crates soon, since they keep bringing back discontinued crown store items in crates. So they have to get to the ones you want to see back at SOME point.

So, my advice? Save your crowns for the crates, and if you have any crown gems, ave those too.

Yeah, I might just have to buy crowns then. Even though I was saving money from my steam wallet for another month of eso plus.

I still wish they would re release it back on the crown store, rather through crates.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would imagine it'll make some sort of appearance with the Dragon Bones dlc coming next quarter. Whether that's directly in crown store or in Crates is hard to say.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    I would imagine it'll make some sort of appearance with the Dragon Bones dlc coming next quarter. Whether that's directly in crown store or in Crates is hard to say.

next year, yeah. Is that what you meant by next quarter? or was it a specific month or range?