Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

how come ESO refuses to fix it's servers

ThunderWalk
ThunderWalk
Soul Shriven
I play numerous other online MMORPG's on my system and I have never run into the issues that the ESO servers have. I paid upwards of $75 dollars for the ESO tamriel unlimited game and the Morrowind content yet I can't play the game at all. About to request a refund and boycotting this trash.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a serious note.
    Where you playing from? (Country)
    Have you tried other connection opinions? (alot of peope in Australia have to tether off their phones)
    Edited by Bhaal5 on December 22, 2017 8:02AM
  • ThunderWalk
    ThunderWalk
    Soul Shriven
    I began using the NA server. And if I tried to use another I would lose my character progress and info since it doesn't follow over. It would be inefficient for.me.to attempt to tether from my phone for.two reasons. One, my phone doesn't allow it without software modifications. Two, because i already use my phone for other programming and beta/alpha programs it wouldn't work properly unless I deleted everything else to reconfigure my phone to work the game properly.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair enough, other wise there is the zos recommendations of playing with your ports. And depending on your real world location, the NA is most likely the best choice of server anyway.
    But in saying all this, eso is NOT known for the great server quality and thr lag is a bit of a joke.
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bhaal5 wrote: »
    On a serious note.
    Where you playing from? (Country)
    Have you tried other connection opinions? (alot of peope in Australia have to tether off their phones)

you do realise that only changes the local connection and maybe the international path. if its a local connection problem, its an isp thing, or specific to that person. IE everything that person does has the same problem. If it changes the international path and that fixes it, thats also an isp thing. Both of which can be remedied by changing isp. The only "alot of people" would be if all those people use the same isp and that isp is crap. Yes, some of them are.
  • ThunderWalk
    ThunderWalk
    Soul Shriven
    I have already modified my ports to the sites specified optimal settings. I have done everything on my end that could be done. I believe as the last response stated that ESO's servers are the real issues. They have had this issue for years, across all platforms, in all countries. Most every player has been effected by it and yet they refuse to accept it and rectify the situation. They need to contact other MMORPG game sites a.and inquie how they resolved the issues like this.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Because it is a non-sentient computer software that can't influence the physical reality it is programmed to run on.

SCNR. :trollface:
    Edited by Leandor on December 23, 2017 7:46PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's pretty obvious by now that they don't know how ...
    dry.gif

• ThunderWalk
    ThunderWalk
    Soul Shriven
    Lol, you got me there Leandor.