Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Easy-going, Sociable EP PvP guild

Dunnn
Dunnn
✭✭✭
The Red Dragon Legion are currently looking for new and veteran players to join our Ebonheart Pact-only PvP Guild for both the Kyne Campaign and Veteran campaigns. We have master-crafters and a dedicated PvE group that have something going on most days, if you don't fancy PvP.
We're a group of people whom love engaging other alliances in combat and having a laugh whilst doing it. We take our campaigns seriously so we do not tolerate spying, cheating or otherwise unsporting behaviour, aside from that we're easygoing and more than happy to offer any help or advice you may have; be it builds, tactics, or just general questions about the game.

If you're interested, please reply to this post with your gamertag, or message Yuh Jus Dun Kno, in-game if you are interested in joining us!

Happy Hunting.
Swims-In-Coffee [Argonian Stamblade EP]
D'ar Nomad [Khajit Stamblade EP]
Pepe Sillvia [Wood Elf Stamblade EP]
Trips-Over-Tail [Argonian Crafter! EP]
  • Dunnn
    Dunnn
    ✭✭✭
    Please message l Spellcheck l if interested in joining this guild, Yuh Jus Dun Kno has changed his gamertag.
  • FastClau
    FastClau
    ✭✭
    Hi....looking for an invite! Thanks

GT: FastClau
  • Vampiresmile
    Vampiresmile
    ✭✭
    Hi I’d love an invite!

GT: VampireSmile
    Faal Kro. Sorcerer. Breton of the Daggerfall Covenant.
  • Dunnn
    Dunnn
    ✭✭✭
    I'll send you both invites this afternoon when I log in :) apologies for the delay in getting back to you both, I've been ill!
  • Nygasaki
    Nygasaki
    If you could please invite me, I would appreciate it. I'm a sorc 40ish atm. But have a DK ~300CP too...

GT: Nygasaki