Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

delete

VinayExile
VinayExile
✭✭✭✭
-
Edited by VinayExile on July 28, 2018 10:21PM
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :open_mouth:
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just an update,

Right now we are only looking for :

- Magicka Nightblade
    - Magicka Templar ( healer )
    - Stamina bot ( sorc/warden )
    - Magicka sorc

with belonging gear to the class ofcourse!

:)
    Edited by VinayExile on December 26, 2017 8:23PM
  • JankH
    JankH
    VinayExile wrote: »
    Just an update,

Right now we are only looking for :

- Magicka Nightblade
    - Magicka Templar ( healer )
    - Stamina bot ( sorc/warden )
    - Magicka sorc

prefferably with belonging gear to the class ofcourse!

:)

Mag sorc since 2015 (or whenever console release was), I main pvp and moved over from xb1 - very knowledgeable pvp based mag sorc, getting started on pc. Feel free to pm me or invite me to the guild. Thanks
    PC EU
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    hey Janks, sure man send me a friendinvite ingame when i add you says acc not found, then we can talk!
  • Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so, here's my resumee:

I have magblade, a magplar a stamplar and a stamsorc on DC side.
    I regularly play in Sotha Sil and sometimes in Vivec.
    I generally play solo or duo, I try to avoid disorganized large groups, but I'm not against the occasional ball group. My personal preference is small scale, 2 to 5 ppl, but it's harder than it looks like to get one going.
    I have a general understanding of how to kill people while managing resources, burst, etc.
    I deck my toons toward survival, but I also happen to have some gold VD jewelry that I'd love to use.
    As a player I love to be able to grow, as I bore easily, and if I can't learn new stuff, if I'm stuck doing the same things over and over I eventually leave.
    I play a wide array of classes and setups both in PvP and PvE, but I'm no stranger to starting from scratch.
    I don't have the best rotation, nor the best burst, nor the greatest experience, but I thrive in an environment that allows me to learn and grow.
    I'm not an achievement hunter, but I love a challenge (I have a decent amount of those).
    I get excited for the smallest things, like a bunch of enemy players stopping for some dueling.
    I love to duel, as long as it's against a player that is equally skilled as I am, or better than me, because otherwise I don't have a chance to grow as a player.
    In PvE I tank, heal or dps, all kind of content (for farming purposes or just for s&g), including trials and vDSA.
    I have a 9 traits crafter.
    My current CP level is 740 something. Don't recall exactly, but I'm well over the CP cap.
    I have access to both Discord and TS3, even though I prefer the former.
    I'm Italian, but I speak English to a decent degree, enough to be understandable. I have no issue in coordinating through voice, I like it better than the text chat.
    I have a fairly good mic (Blue Snowball).
    I'm fairly active in game, but I'm also a freelancer (IRL), so I might have to work late or I may not be able to log in at all some days.
    I'm old AF.
    I played UO (done some PK as well back in the day).
    As I said, I'm Italian, so I'm loud and emotional.

I'm looking for a home (for PvP in DC), if you like what you see, or want to know more, poke me in game.
    @VinayExile you already have me in your friend list.

Cheers
    Edited by Aisle9 on December 27, 2017 1:06PM
    Artemis Absinthe - DC magicka nightblade (PC - EU)
    Gruzosh Barrelsmasher - DC stamina sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Kew'bacca - AD stamina nightblade (PC - EU)
    Jebediah Orbrynn - DC magicka templar (PC - EU)
    Hold-Many-Bags - Mule DK, Promoted to main tank, occasionally stamDD
    Olaf Proudstache - Mule - No longer with us Now a Stamwarden healer
    Aglieglie Brazorf - AD magicka sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Rodolfo Lavandino - DC stamina, greatsword wielding, Jesus beam spamming, Redguard hybrid templar just a stamplar again (PC - EU)
    Lemmy Raise Master - EP stamina necromancer (PC - EU)

Scions of Dawn recruitment ad - PC EU multifaction PvE endgame raiding guild

LUI user - I can see you when you fap loot.

#SpellswordArmy
    #MakeSpellswordsGreatAgain

In the Game of PuGs you win or you ragequit

"Dip dip potato chip, dip dip potato chip"
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    ill be sure to talk to you when ur on mate!
    Aisle9 wrote: »
    Ok, so, here's my resumee:

I have magblade, a magplar a stamplar and a stamsorc on DC side.
    I regularly play in Sotha Sil and sometimes in Vivec.
    I generally play solo or duo, I try to avoid disorganized large groups, but I'm not against the occasional ball group. My personal preference is small scale, 2 to 5 ppl, but it's harder than it looks like to get one going.
    I have a general understanding of how to kill people while managing resources, burst, etc.
    I deck my toons toward survival, but I also happen to have some gold VD jewelry that I'd love to use.
    As a player I love to be able to grow, as I bore easily, and if I can't learn new stuff, if I'm stuck doing the same things over and over I eventually leave.
    I play a wide array of classes and setups both in PvP and PvE, but I'm no stranger to starting from scratch.
    I don't have the best rotation, nor the best burst, nor the greatest experience, but I thrive in an environment that allows me to learn and grow.
    I'm not an achievement hunter, but I love a challenge (I have a decent amount of those).
    I get excited for the smallest things, like a bunch of enemy players stopping for some dueling.
    I love to duel, as long as it's against a player that is equally skilled as I am, or better than me, because otherwise I don't have a chance to grow as a player.
    In PvE I tank, heal or dps, all kind of content (for farming purposes or just for s&g), including trials and vDSA.
    I have a 9 traits crafter.
    My current CP level is 740 something. Don't recall exactly, but I'm well over the CP cap.
    I have access to both Discord and TS3, even though I prefer the former.
    I'm Italian, but I speak English to a decent degree, enough to be understandable. I have no issue in coordinating through voice, I like it better than the text chat.
    I have a fairly good mic (Blue Snowball).
    I'm fairly active in game, but I'm also a freelancer (IRL), so I might have to work late or I may not be able to log in at all some days.
    I'm old AF.
    I played UO (done some PK as well back in the day).
    As I said, I'm Italian, so I'm loud and emotional.

I'm looking for a home (for PvP in DC), if you like what you see, or want to know more, poke me in game.
    @VinayExile you already have me in your friend list.

Cheers

ill talk to you when youre online man!
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    update as of February 2018.

Currently still inviting, looking for 2-3 good active healers with the buffsets available.
    also looking for 1-2 good CC sorcs and 1 rapid stamsorc!

other classes welcome too but not neccesary right now looking for people who already have gear/knowledge for their class.
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you guys are back eh?
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    DenniMyuu wrote: »
    So you guys are back eh?

we never really left, just not as active sometimes ;)

updated recruitment info:

Currently only looking for healers/wardens/stamsorc!
    Edited by VinayExile on March 1, 2018 4:22PM
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update 25-4-2018

Looking for
    - 2 settled raidhealer
    - 1 maneuver spamming sorc/warden
    - 1 magicka warden healers
    - 2 stamina wardens

Edited by VinayExile on April 25, 2018 5:13PM
  • Temak von Tern
    What are your raid days? And the group strength on this days? I have several chars, a healing templar or a heal defile tank warden also. Maybe you could contact me on discord? I am a PvP player since beta and was in DA back in the good old days ^^
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    What are your raid days? And the group strength on this days? I have several chars, a healing templar or a heal defile tank warden also. Maybe you could contact me on discord? I am a PvP player since beta and was in DA back in the good old days ^^

Ye contact me on discord VinayExile#3758
  • montgomery.luke07b16_ESO
    Hey there is guild recruitment still open?
    By Hircine's hand i mark thee!
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is yes :) depending on what class you pay ofc
  • montgomery.luke07b16_ESO

Hey there I am a magblade that currently runs DW/Resto but I am leveling Destro to eventually tryout Destro/Resto. CP lvl 378 atm.
    By Hircine's hand i mark thee!
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭

Hey there I am a magblade that currently runs DW/Resto but I am leveling Destro to eventually tryout Destro/Resto. CP lvl 378 atm.

hey man! thanks for you're reply, sadly you really need at least 500-600 cp to be eglible to play in a raid setup, try and grind abit more and come back to us :)