The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC EU] Social PvX guild The Horde of High Rock is recruiting!

onemoredragon
onemoredragon
✭✭✭
The Horde of High Rock is a solid mixed guild of 400+ players, currently looking for active members to join our ranks!

Our guildies do all kinds of content in the game, currently we are establishing normal PvE raids each weekend and some PvP events in the nearest future. There are knowledgeable players in the guild to answer your questions about the game, we do enjoy showing the ropes to the new players, especially on PvE side of things (normal and veteran dungeons and trials). We have a guild trader and try to keep it, however, trading is not a primary focus of the guild.

For our recruits, we don’t have any special level or skill requirements - just be interested in the game and help us build and strengthen our guild. If you are an experienced player looking for a friendly community or a newbie seeking for advice, you’re more than welcome to The Horde!

If you are interested, join our discord channel or contact guildmaster in the game @OneMoreDragon.

HHR.png
Edited by onemoredragon on December 13, 2017 6:35PM
PC EU @OneMoreDragon

Rakshasi Raijina, khajiit sorceror, adventurer and crafter
Keel-Neesha, argonian dragonknight tank
Asharlys, orc templar tank
Wanheda Praimfaya, nord necromancer tank
Alessia Whitegold, redguard templar 2h/bow DD
Mitsuro Naztharune, khajiit dragonknight dw/bow DD
Viannereth, bosmer warden bow/bow DD
Moraelyn of Ra'athim, dunmer necromancer magicka DD

So long as the dragonfires shall burn, to you, and to all generations, I swear that my Hearts blood shall hold fast the Gates of Oblivion.
  • onemoredragon
    onemoredragon
    ✭✭✭
    Update

We are still recruiting friendly and active ESO players! Getting ready for Christmas and New Year and made our very first guild picture ;) Contact me in-game or here on the forums, if you want to join the Horde!

the_horde_2017.png
    PC EU @OneMoreDragon

Rakshasi Raijina, khajiit sorceror, adventurer and crafter
    Keel-Neesha, argonian dragonknight tank
    Asharlys, orc templar tank
    Wanheda Praimfaya, nord necromancer tank
    Alessia Whitegold, redguard templar 2h/bow DD
    Mitsuro Naztharune, khajiit dragonknight dw/bow DD
    Viannereth, bosmer warden bow/bow DD
    Moraelyn of Ra'athim, dunmer necromancer magicka DD

So long as the dragonfires shall burn, to you, and to all generations, I swear that my Hearts blood shall hold fast the Gates of Oblivion.