Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Housing Storage Items

Mitoice
Mitoice
✭✭✭✭✭
Just heard the new patch and storing items inside chest is now coming for Homestead.

THANK YOU ZOS... truly thank you

this means the housing item limits will be raised?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by Mitoice on December 22, 2017 3:31PM
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Transmog too
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Mitoice
    Mitoice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea... Transmorg is coming too.... im just too excited for the housing items i forgot about transmorg....

As you can see... im a hoarder
  • Mitoice
    Mitoice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already have my bank full and im an eso plus member
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this truly confirm, if so this is awesome
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @ZOS_PhilipDraven and @ZOS_MandiParker ! The next step is to have armor mannequins and weapon racks to display our lootz :wink:

This made my day :smiley:
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are going to add more to Homestead over time, and I'm happy to announce that home storage is coming to ESO in early 2018, giving you the ability to store inventory items in your home. You all have been asking for it ever since Homestead launched, and it's coming soon. We'll release more information about how the home storage system will work shortly after the first of the year.
    Source

Nicely done. I will have a reason to buy homes now. Though I'm still waiting for the essential details.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    Nicely done. I will have a reason to buy homes now. Though I'm still waiting for the essential details.

Based entirely on the track record ZOS has for adding things, it's probably best to first wait and see how they screw up the storage implementation. :(
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • kiyoshigawa
    kiyoshigawa
    ✭✭
    I can say that if this storage update also comes with an item limit increase on manors, I will be buying at least 1 manor for crowns right away, possibly more. The only thing keeping me from having done so already was the 700 item cap.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes!!!! This is GREAT news!!! But the question still begs to be answered....
    WILL THERE BE MORE HOUSING SLOTS ADDED????
    Adding new things is not possible as our guild hall is maxed in slots!
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Mitoice
    Mitoice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the only thing keeping me from buying more houses was:
    1. No storage (gone now)
    2. 700 cap item limit

If these two are gone... im buying 2 or 3 notable homes for my guild and myself.
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    *Huggles ZoS*

Thank You for housing Storage!
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Waiting with my enthusiasm till i know exactly what they will be adding with this housing storage an how it will work. But I am glad they are adding some quality of life feature at any rate, now lets hope it's great.