Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone crashing a LOT since new life started?

• Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only the one disconnect so far. But the lag is worse
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've crashed a few times since the event started, but never had problems with crashing before. It shockingly didn't crash on me today, though. I think in my case it's just a matter of there being a lot more people on the servers because of the festival.
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, plenty of times. The loading screens seem unnecessarily long too and I'm on PC.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been crashing a crazy amount recently on ps4 EU. The games in a bad state at the minute, im losing core members because its becoming un playable due to lag and disconects. I don't know if its even fixable on console tho, I dont think console is powerfull enough to run the game smoothly. PS4 pro does not help, such a shame as its such a great game. I would say ZOS sort it out! but i don't even know if they can. I get disconnected in open world, was disconnected at 1.5% of VAS vet last boss last night, its a nightmare!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did a Pledge with a guildie (Direfrost Keep) and crashed 2-3 times...but in the overworld I've been fine. PC NA if it helps.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • shiningforce
    shiningforce
    ✭✭✭
    Been having disconnects every 15 min - 40 min since the Life Festival started. I began playing a week before the Festival and didn't have any problems then at all. I get disconnected anytime now when using the Way Shrines, sometimes getting really long load times where I have to shut down the game completely by task manager.
    I have been in groups where all of a sudden i am kicked to the log in screen, riding on my horse, anything really. Its completely random. Sometimes Everything around me just stops moving and i cant do anything, takes about 2 minutes to disconnect me.

I have a top notch computer with high flying internet speeds. I can play other MMO's just fine and plenty of other online games, its definitely ESO and not my computer nor internet. I port forwarded everything already, static ip etc. No add on's.
    Honestly the game is unplayable and frustrating for me in this state. I may just cancel my subscription and move on. Too much of a headache.
    -- It is easy to be a Jerk Online; what do you win? Being Kind people remember you, help you, befriend you and you feel good too.
  • WhisperLFE
    WhisperLFE
    ✭✭✭
    I hadn't been having much of a problem until today; have crashed 3 or so times in the past hour while working through the new life quests. Didn't crash before that while in Vvardenfell or CWC, and it seems to predominantly happen soon after porting. PC NA if it helps.
    Edited by WhisperLFE on December 22, 2017 3:56PM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still crashing on average 5-20 min of play since clockwork city.

Not sure how long I'll keep ESO+ if I pretty much can't play
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still crashing so much I'm rarely playing
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone experiencing random crashes while playing, please go through the troubleshooting outlined in the help article here. If none of these steps results in a resolution, you can start a support ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post