The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crafting Motifs

mmcgibbo
mmcgibbo
✭✭✭
Can you potentially find ALL crafting motifs in game or are there some you have to purchase with crowns. Any experts that know off the top of their head the ones you have to purchase if the answer to my first question is yes?
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are 2 that must be bought, Grim Harlequin and the the current crown one frost caster type one, Then there are ones that have to be Bought with AP, akaviri and Militant Ordinator
    Edited by Nightfall12 on December 22, 2017 2:33AM
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the ones that relate to master writs you can get in game however grim harliquin and I think the other is called frostcaster? Are crown store. They do not count towards your chance of getting a master writ either.
    PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• Houshiki
    Houshiki
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can get most in-game, but there some that are crown exclusive.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are 2 that must be bought, Grim Harlequin and the the current crown one frost caster type one, Then there are ones that have to be Bought with AP, akaviri and Militant Ordinator

I would assume Militant Ordinator will be available in the daily quest reward crates if ZoS brings back that event this spring. I was able to get 12/14 Akavirii motif chapters from those crates earlier this year.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)