Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Epic Quests

biztard
biztard
Soul Shriven
I have done most of the quests and quest lines in Elders and looking back the one I got most satisfaction from is the fishing achievement. I know it can be boring etc but the rewards are good and I have the satisfaction of sticking it out. What i would like to suggest is that Zen create a epic quest line for single players that find it hard to group for trials etc and give them good rewards like skins or motifs that are unique .Elders copes very well with end game pvp and pve but there is very little for the single player, once you have done VMA your are doomed to farming gold or mats . I am lucky in that I can group with friend during the evening, and play during the daytime and I am sure thee are more like me .
The quests could be like collecting riding skill ( a quest on a daily timer )so it takes a month to do or could have an in depth story line etc. I was just wondering what the communities thoughts were on this
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed.

ESO is a great MMORPG because it have a very wide scope that appeals to both hardcore and casuals.

The problem is that the average casual-solo-only-forum-warrior-scrolls-online usually bashes hard content a lot.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Milvan wrote: »
    Indeed.

ESO is a great MMORPG because it have a very wide scope that appeals to both hardcore and casuals.

The problem is that the average casual-solo-only-forum-warrior-scrolls-online usually bashes hard content a lot.

As a mostly solo player I tell you I'd shank somebody for some actually challenging questlines and delves. Craglorn is the only zone that feels even close to right difficulty wise, all of the DLC zones are as boringly easy as starter zones now.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭
    I solo .... A LOT. But I also team up. You should check out Eternal Vanguard Syndicate as a guild. http://www.eternalvanguardsyndicate.com/ They have PVE, PvP, Solo, advice, help... Im glad I joined. It helps with improving builds and getting to the group content rather painlessly. Im not a social person usually because the so called social guilds end up being a recruiting station for elites only. This guild gets people involved without being judgemental about your level. They help you develop your playstyle and how to set up for that playstyle. For the first time in an MMO, I dont feel like canon fodder. Nothing is forced on you. I even have ended up getting into PvP.