Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bugged campaign reward

Smolt
Smolt
✭✭✭
Anybody else get a red box with a question mark instead of a 50 transmutation crystal geode from 30 day campaign reward? When I retrieved items from reward mail I got a bunch of gear, wall repair kits and some gold. Red box vanished and I received no transmutation geode for that character's campaign reward (tier 3). Submitted a ticket, escalated to someone named Brian who said he couldn't help me and to just submit a bug report if it happened again...
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That happened to several people last time at the end of the 30-day campaign. We speculated that it was an issue with the mail having more than 6 items attached, but never got an answer.
  • Smolt
    Smolt
    ✭✭✭
    Actually I ended up getting helped! I stuck with it and they escalated it again, saying that in fact it was a bug and said they'd send me my missing stones along with all relevant data to the devs to help fix it! Can't say how happy I was in the customer service by the end. It's rough getting the dismissive auto responses but you can get through to someone who wants to (and can) help with some persistence. Very happy ending indeed.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smolt wrote: »
    Actually I ended up getting helped! I stuck with it and they escalated it again, saying that in fact it was a bug and said they'd send me my missing stones along with all relevant data to the devs to help fix it! Can't say how happy I was in the customer service by the end. It's rough getting the dismissive auto responses but you can get through to someone who wants to (and can) help with some persistence. Very happy ending indeed.

Isn't that what we all want, a happy ending.

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really glad everything worked out for you OP. Tis good news as well, that they (ZOS) are working on the situation and aware of the problem. But glad all the same. :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you get the attachments you will find the geode in your inventory. It's only a graphical bug, probably due to a problem with the geode icon.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    If you get the attachments you will find the geode in your inventory. It's only a graphical bug, probably due to a problem with the geode icon.

That's not how that happened to me last time. I took the attachments, no geode. I mean, its a gold geode with 50 transmute stones from my end of campaign rewards - its not like I could have missed it in my inventory or my stone count.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is caused by the maximum possible mail attachments which is 6.
    There is a workaround for this. Fill up your bag until you have only 4 slots left. Loot the attachments (it will take only 4 items of the mail). Then relog and wuala, geode will appear :-)