The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ordained Embers |New Roleplay Guild: Recruiting

Panterradora
Panterradora
Soul Shriven
Due to continued interest, a new Roleplay guild is ooening up today November 6th 2017!! In 2 hrs or 10 am EST I will be making a new guild called Ordained Embers. We will be having a meeting at my Daggerfall Overlook to discuss plot points and figure out where current characters can go within that plot so that everyone will have a purpose. Outside of ESO I have had 12 years of forum roleplay experience so I know what it takes to tun a successful plot. Action, drama, suspense! We will be a social and helpful guild outside the roleplaying with strict rules about OOC and God-modding.

Things that will be discussed at the meeting
- Plot points
- Character Development
- PvP and or PvE
- crafting
- taking count of ESO alliance within the guild should we want to pvp
- possible other guild private rp locations

So come be a founder of a new RP guild and make it what you want! And interest or questions, feel free to message me at Fookagirl21.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Interested!
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Panterradora
    Panterradora
    Soul Shriven
    **Announcing the grand opening of the new roleplay guild Ordained Embers!**

https://www.facebook.com/OrdainedEmbersEso/

The children of the Gods and Daedric Princes of Tamriel have emerged. Congregating together to create their own disfunctional family. Sons and Daughters of the feared Molag Bal eat at the tables with the beautiful and mighty sons and daughters of Dibella. The children of Clavicus Vile scheme with the children of Nocturnal, turning wishes and pleas on their head. Who is your godly parent, do you know? Do you care yo find out? What do your parents have planned for you? Join the Ordained Embers to find out!

We already have a master crafter on our team that does everything from weapons to potions! We are also friendly and social, willing to help our guildies where we can. Eventually we will be doing group missions such as dungeons and the things of the like! Come check us out, drop your psn here or on the pinned post on the page to get invited to the guild.
  • Scrummy37
    Scrummy37
    Scrummy37
  • Panterradora
    Panterradora
    Soul Shriven
    Scrummy37 wrote: »
    Scrummy37

Will invite you in the morning ^.^ welcome to the guild!
  • amenzestoner
    amenzestoner
    Soul Shriven
    Interested
  • Dai1001
    Dai1001
    Soul Shriven
    Interested, invite me plox