Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there Falmer (The ones we remember from TES V) in this time era?

Vanthras79
Vanthras79
✭✭✭✭✭
I walk through some of the dwarven ruins in Skyrim half expecting the Falmer to come out, but maybe they are hiding somewhere?
Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

Best Answers

• starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If the Falmer exist at all, they're in the lands west of Eastmarch and The Rift. They were basically enslaved by the Dwemer long ago and bought to their current state. They never wandered far from the Dwemer sites where they were once captive, so they'd mainly exist in the western parts of the Skyrim region underground in caves and Dwemer sites. I doubt we'd meet any of the few remaining Snowelves since they were central to the Dawnguard story, about 800 years later then ESO time.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
    Answer ✓
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes they must exist in this era. They were present in the past, before the dwemer disappeared. And they are around in the future, during the events of Skyrim. I'm sure they are just hiding deep underground. None of the dwemer ruins seem to go very far in this game.
    Answer ✓
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldnt be surprised if we see something with the Falmer once we start getting deeper into Western Skyrim.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
    Answer ✓
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are most likely in hiding at this point, trying to build up numbers. Also it hasn't been a whole lot of time since the Dwemer disappeared so they are probably still scared of leaving the depths. (I assume you mean the Betrayed and not Snow Elves).
    Answer ✓
  • ArrerBoy
    ArrerBoy
    ✭✭✭
    They have no reason to come to the surface at all. They're still fighting Dwemer constructs after all.