Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Luxury vendor items

playfull_kitten
playfull_kitten
✭✭✭
Hello everybody,

I'm new to housing but i like it very much. I have noticed the luxury vendor in Coldharbour and appreciate the items he offers. I woud like to know if previous offered items ever return for sale, such as the Brotherhood Stained Glass Window i.e.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Playfull Kitten
This one likes to play.....
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They at at some point, but haven't yet. The only exception is the Craglorn items that they accidentally ran ahead of schedule, then ran them again later as scheduled (after 2 weeks of not having any luxury items at the vendor because they screwed up the programmed schedule).
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everybody,

I'm new to housing but i like it very much. I have noticed the luxury vendor in Coldharbour and appreciate the items he offers. I woud like to know if previous offered items ever return for sale, such as the Brotherhood Stained Glass Window i.e.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
    Playfull Kitten

probably will, but not yet. and yes that window would be nice to get, it is really nice, I missed the time when it was on too
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, you may want to take note of this particular thread:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/312319/datamining-all-furnishing-items-and-furniture-crafting-plans#latest

There are some thoughtful geniuses in this community who have datamining down to a fine art and who have very successfully predicted quite a few of each weekend's luxury items. I refer to that list all the time. :smile: