The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Welcome to the Corpses Factory.

LaRoseNoire
LaRoseNoire
✭✭✭
Welcome my dear guest, to a wonderfull and inocent place. We have the most sacred dutty, as you can see, of create the sadness and loss tears.
We are the corpses factory, and we create once they get to the end, because everyone needs us, if they really want a peacefull rest.
Now come, my friend, and join us to the completion, you have payed for our services, and you are not in the table yet;
Do not worry, its a normal situation, to feel a little tickle in the heart. You will rest, soon will see, when the pain and the cry ends.

Screenshot_20171220_130956.png

Screenshot_20171220_131010.png

Screenshot_20171220_131233.png

Screenshot_20171220_131200.png

Screenshot_20171220_131050.png

Screenshot_20171220_131038.png

Screenshot_20171220_131256.png

Screenshot_20171220_131312.png

Screenshot_20171220_131341.png

Screenshot_20171220_130939.png
Amo la caricia de la noche y el susurro del viento sobre mi cuchilla helada.
J'aime la caresse de la nuit et le frémissemet du vent sur ma dague froide.
I love the touch of the night and the whisper of the wind on my cold dagger.
La Rose Noire (Khajit Stamblade): Melee DPS PvE, Ganker PvP.
La Rose Rouge (Dunmer MagDK): Melee DPS PvE, OffTank PvP, Duelist PvP.
La Rose de Sang (Breton Magblade): Healer PvE, Healer PvP.
La Rose Sacreé (Argonian Magplar): Healer PvE, OffTank PvP.
La Rose Toxique (Redguard StamDK): Melee DPS PvE, Tank PvE, OffTank PvP, Duelist PvP.
La Rose en Glace (Breton MagWarden): Tank PvE, CCTank PvP.
Everyrone AD, SAVE THE QUEEN!
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The fog in the yard (graveyard?) is petrifying. Looks like something out of dark souls.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Job!!!

This reminds me, I saw one of those Hammer Dropping tables on some Furniture Vendor and thought it would be perfect for a house like this if I ever made one.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• LaRoseNoire
    LaRoseNoire
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Nice Job!!!

This reminds me, I saw one of those Hammer Dropping tables on some Furniture Vendor and thought it would be perfect for a house like this if I ever made one.

Orcish-Drop-Hammer-Repeating.jpg
    Yeah, i tought in a beautifull display with this one... but the "rock" style doesnt fit.
    Amo la caricia de la noche y el susurro del viento sobre mi cuchilla helada.
    J'aime la caresse de la nuit et le frémissemet du vent sur ma dague froide.
    I love the touch of the night and the whisper of the wind on my cold dagger.
    La Rose Noire (Khajit Stamblade): Melee DPS PvE, Ganker PvP.
    La Rose Rouge (Dunmer MagDK): Melee DPS PvE, OffTank PvP, Duelist PvP.
    La Rose de Sang (Breton Magblade): Healer PvE, Healer PvP.
    La Rose Sacreé (Argonian Magplar): Healer PvE, OffTank PvP.
    La Rose Toxique (Redguard StamDK): Melee DPS PvE, Tank PvE, OffTank PvP, Duelist PvP.
    La Rose en Glace (Breton MagWarden): Tank PvE, CCTank PvP.
    Everyrone AD, SAVE THE QUEEN!
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it!
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Nice Job!!!

Orcish-Drop-Hammer-Repeating.jpg
    Yeah, i tought in a beautifull display with this one... but the "rock" style doesnt fit.

I haven't seen the item in-game ("live") but I would imagine it isn't interactable, so it should be possible to cover the rock textures with something more appropriate and still leave the hammering arm visible for whatever nefarious purposes you have in mind. :smile: Might be tricky to cover it seamlessly, but it could be fun.