The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to get DB books

LaRoseNoire
LaRoseNoire
✭✭✭
Hi guys. I need the reprints of Dark Brotherhood books for my... inocent home, but idk where get them. I was looking in every single mystic, visited all the guides and there is nothing can guide me. Do you know if these books are even possible to get?

2gwxnh2.png
Amo la caricia de la noche y el susurro del viento sobre mi cuchilla helada.
J'aime la caresse de la nuit et le frémissemet du vent sur ma dague froide.
I love the touch of the night and the whisper of the wind on my cold dagger.
La Rose Noire (Khajit Stamblade): Melee DPS PvE, Ganker PvP.
La Rose Rouge (Dunmer MagDK): Melee DPS PvE, OffTank PvP, Duelist PvP.
La Rose de Sang (Breton Magblade): Healer PvE, Healer PvP.
La Rose Sacreé (Argonian Magplar): Healer PvE, OffTank PvP.
La Rose Toxique (Redguard StamDK): Melee DPS PvE, Tank PvE, OffTank PvP, Duelist PvP.
La Rose en Glace (Breton MagWarden): Tank PvE, CCTank PvP.
Everyrone AD, SAVE THE QUEEN!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try the Gold Coast Achievement Furnishings Vendor in Kvatch. If that doesn't have a book, it may have been sold in the Luxury Vendor one week.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/furnishings-vendor/

under "Kvatch, Gold Coast" there are 2 DB books, so it looks like they are bought from the Kvatch achievement vendor like Varanis suggested
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try the Gold Coast Achievement Furnishings Vendor in Kvatch. If that doesn't have a book, it may have been sold in the Luxury Vendor one week.

This. It has both the Dark Ledger and Litany of Blood.
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • LaRoseNoire
    LaRoseNoire
    ✭✭✭
    In the Achievement vendor there are the Dark Ledger and the Litany of Blood, i know it, and i have both, but these are not for read, only display.
    La Rose Toxique (Redguard StamDK): Melee DPS PvE, Tank PvE, OffTank PvP, Duelist PvP.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then perhaps it would be good to be more specific about which books you want to get?

Usually the book sets are for sale after you've completed the entire set. If you have, I don't know for sure that ZOS made the DLC books available as furnishings.
  • LaRoseNoire
    LaRoseNoire
    ✭✭✭
    Then perhaps it would be good to be more specific about which books you want to get?

Usually the book sets are for sale after you've completed the entire set. If you have, I don't know for sure that ZOS made the DLC books available as furnishings.

Yeah, sorry about that, im looking for the "reading" ones, but you have a good point. I still miss some books in Gold Coast, maybe in there i could find them, ty.