Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Weird and wacky builds.

Nephimana
Nephimana
✭✭✭
I played a DK tank since launch, I tank in trials and I'm your typical copy and paste build you'd expect from a trials tank.
The other day I got bored and made a NB sap tank with leeching, barahas and malubeth for the laughs and it was quite a bit of fun, it was just a refreshing new playstyle.

What's some of your weird and wacky builds? Ideally things that aren't meta like DK healers, Sorc tanks, anything (doesn't have to be those things, just anything creative and really out there. Ideas to freshen things up.
Edited by Nephimana on December 17, 2017 3:50PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For awhile, my Magicka Warden was running an ice tank build with Bahraha’s Curse (heavy), Winterborn, vMA ice staff, vMA sword & board.

• Tieberion
    Tieberion
    ✭✭✭
    I run a heavy Templar, and can go tank, healer, or dps. Have gotten over 350 skyshards has really helped triple role points!
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

Livewire + Thunderbug + Stormfist

sword/shield front bar and lightening staff on back bar
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mad tinkerer + Willpower + Asylum weapons + Maw of the Infernal

5 pets build on my Argonian pet sorc DD. Might call it the Wrangler or something, especially wearing that fedora. :)
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Tieberion
    Tieberion
    ✭✭✭
    My 2H main/Sword & Board offhand tank Templar that uses magic and a self heal almost as much as astamina, but turns into a max rank White Werewolf when the chips ar down on a boss to save the day.
    (Glass style is awesome!)
    Edited by Tieberion on December 20, 2017 1:58PM