Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Bot farmers in Betnikh

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Making it hard to get the mystery meat when you have bot farming going on in this zone...

Can you not track where they are making sales and transferring their wares?? Sure you can?? IP bans...
Edited by Rittings on December 17, 2017 5:39PM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Making it hard to get the mystery meat when you have bot farming going on in this zone...

Can you not track where they are making sales and transferring their wares?? Sure you can?? IP bans...

Hi, meant no offense honestly. sorry but Please don't be racist here, (title) no offense. Plus we don't know for sure. Could be from different nationality/Countries itself and or real bots. Plus please make support ticket with ZOS via in game and if you have any proof(bots) Please reply back to the email you got and send the proof you have of bots in game to it thanks.

So sorry not meant any offense, someone else will take it wrong way. Be offended as well. I've learned my lesson 3 days ago and still learning. I just don't want same happen for you. We are all family and community, we should respect each other. However with the IP bans. Sure they could do it. But that's what VPN's are for. But shutting down the PS4 by blocking it from all ESO platforms,servers and other things. I'm sure ZOS could do that though. But they need valid proof of bots.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on December 15, 2017 4:02PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on times and actions of these 'bots', this may also be ZOS themselves doing stress testing on the ps4 platform.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know they aren't chinese... but it's what the community have labeled them... "bot" farming is what they really are doing.
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    I know they aren't chinese... but it's what the community have labeled them... "bot" farming is what they really are doing.

How do you know that they are not Chinese? It has been well documented that Chinese companies run bots and gold traders.

Can anyone do it? Sure
  • Whatzituyah
    Whatzituyah
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find it hard too believe that someone is able to mod a Playstation 4 to put bots in Elder Scrolls Online for the Playstation 4 when Sony makes sure its at least as hard as possible! I think you just see a lot of players because they are all doing the quest for the event but are certainly not bots.
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    I find it hard too believe that someone is able to mod a Playstation 4 to put bots in Elder Scrolls Online for the Playstation 4 when Sony makes sure its at least as hard as possible! I think you just see a lot of players because they are all doing the quest for the event but are certainly not bots.

No, there are bots on ps4 for sure. You'll see a group of them, they will all be level 4 or 5 and have very very similar screen names. Plus they will all be sorcs and have pets out. They stand in one place and simply heavy attack. There are also bots in Craglorn that simply stand at one node and collect it when it comes up. Level 4 or 5 with the weird screen name. I dunno how they do it either, but they definitely exist in different areas.
  • eco_TR
    eco_TR
    ✭✭✭
    @Whatzituyah
    They are bots. You can simply go to Bethnik, even during the festival event, and see yourself. Just watch for 5 minutes. Same skill, same path of running, same timing, same waiting spot.
    In light, there is darkness.

PS4-EU / PC-EU
  • Whatzituyah
    Whatzituyah
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Nocturnal_Annoyance @eco_TR
    If it is true I recommend you contact both PSN Support and ZoS Support with the bots PlayStation ID displaying their name instead of the characters name with video evidence; this way you can ban the bot and possibly brick the system responsible! Can you imagine how difficult it will be if they have to spend money on a console, the game, and PS+ combined?

As for why you should display PlayStation ID say my characters name is Bob but of course my Playstation ID is Whatzituyah which by the way it really is Whatzituyah! You cannot just put the characters name Bob because I can change it too Alexander in result be harder too catch but the PlayStation ID I can't change as easily as far as I know because I don't know if you even can change your PlayStation ID.
    Edited by Whatzituyah on December 19, 2017 11:30PM
  • eco_TR
    eco_TR
    ✭✭✭
    Already done it several times.
    It is just a matter of few minutes for them to open another account on both ZOS and PSN.
    Complaining does not work, and VPN is also another problem to ban their IP I believe.
    In light, there is darkness.

PS4-EU / PC-EU