The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

PvP state on Eu

DeusVult3
DeusVult3
✭✭
I am a new guy and i wish to know which is the state of PvP on the eu server. What faction dominates so i can make a char on an opposing one, i hate zerg steamrolling 10 vs 2..it is not fun. So..what faction..and what campaign ? How is each faction behaving, who is more organized, even in fewer numbers, etc.
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    Which platform?
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Platform needed.

Generally on here tho no region listed = NA
    No platform listed = PC
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On PC, probably go DC. You wouldn't want to be EP on Sotha Sil or AD on Vivec. However, which faction has the most players/nightcaps has changed multiple times in the past.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depends what time of day you will be playing and which server.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • DeusVult3
    DeusVult3
    ✭✭
    I am EU PC...and i usually play from noon to night, europe standard time.
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    I think AD Vivec are pretty empty at that time, they only make emp during prime... right? :neutral:
    Edited by elfantasmo on December 19, 2017 9:10PM
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    elfantasmo wrote: »
    I think AD Vivec are pretty empty at that time, they only make emp during prime... right? :neutral:

well, at prime they are pretty dead, a few big groups of pugs and small organised groups. Its after Prime is over AD come out of the shadows and storm every emp keep and every scroll. DC has alot of organised groups, small and big, AD has some, EP have a few big ones. Ive played for all 3 and DC has the most flaming toxic zone chat, EP is a nice friendly one and AD is probably the most fun and nice. You will also generally find players on AD will have lower AVA ranks, although that meants little, because durring the AP events alot of Blues and Reds did questionable things up at bleekers. where as alot of AD didnt go there due to how far it is from their home keeps and apparently Reds and Blues would kill them on sight but that is a different story. ALso alot of AD pugs tend to be Khajit or Woodelves with bows going "pew pew pew" SNIPE SNIPE mark SNIPE SNIPE SNIPE....
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dillpat wrote: »

well, at prime they are pretty dead, a few big groups of pugs and small organised groups. Its after Prime is over AD come out of the shadows and storm every emp keep and every scroll. DC has alot of organised groups, small and big, AD has some, EP have a few big ones. Ive played for all 3 and DC has the most flaming toxic zone chat, EP is a nice friendly one and AD is probably the most fun and nice. You will also generally find players on AD will have lower AVA ranks, although that meants little, because durring the AP events alot of Blues and Reds did questionable things up at bleekers. where as alot of AD didnt go there due to how far it is from their home keeps and apparently Reds and Blues would kill them on sight but that is a different story. ALso alot of AD pugs tend to be Khajit or Woodelves with bows going "pew pew pew" SNIPE SNIPE mark SNIPE SNIPE SNIPE....

DC zonechat toxic? When I made a sorc and dk alt a few months back there they was actually very friendly. Perhaps something changed the past couple of months :neutral:
    EU | PC
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Dillpat wrote: »

DC zonechat toxic? When I made a sorc and dk alt a few months back there they was actually very friendly. Perhaps something changed the past couple of months :neutral:

Maybe you left a Nasty stain there? :trollface:
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.