Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where do you find meat?

One_ofMany
One_ofMany
✭✭✭
I've been going through every crate, barrel and sack but I never get any.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red meat, white meat, mystery meat?

What is the meat that you seek traveller?

Also what version of Tamriel are you in - this one is not presently able to travel in Tamriel but may be able to send you some of the meat you seek later on in the day yes.

Khajiit also needs to ask if you are a Bosmer so that she may run a mile if needed.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kill chickens, goats, monkeys, squirrels, bunnies and livestock. Look in wardrobes, dressers, nightstands, sacks, crates, barrels, etc. Put skill points towards the provisioning hirelings for your characters. That's all I can think of right now.
    Edited by Hippie4927 on November 29, 2017 10:28AM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red meat: aliths in Khenarthi's Roost
    White meat: monkeys around monkey house in Auridon
    Edited by helediron on November 29, 2017 10:54AM
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    you steal it..
    There is a guild trader in wayrest who has as much pork (white meat) that you will ever need, steal it then fence it at the conveniently located outlaws place across the street, by the time you return the meat will have refreshed...

Alternatively buy a recipe that doest require meat..
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. Alits, guar, monkeys, rabbits, squirrels, goats; red meat, white meat, game, small game....

Be careful with the ones that might be livestock though; sometimes you could end up with a bounty...
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killing most of the non-combat animals in any of the overland zones can provide some type of meat. Rabbits, deer, elk, etc provide game, chickens and bantam guar will give you poultry, someone above said alits are a good source of red meat but I usually just find mine in the form of steaks laying around fires at bandit camps, hag's dens and other overland outposts, this is also my means of finding white meat. Lots of vampire and hagraven sites have lootable pork laying around, this becomes white meat in your inventory.

Delves with bandit populations are another good source of various meat products around their campfires.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of Bosmer homes/buildings have meat hanging around as decor - and if you don't mind a little petty larceny...
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, a lot of meat is not found in a barrel or a sack, but it rather hangs out in the open right in front of you. Often you will see some poultry with feathers of a hare hanging around or you might find meat on tables.

Garlic is found that way as well btw.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stand outside my keep in the red circle, I will send you bags of the stuff.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    Kill monkeys and you get bonus bananas :D
  • Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    rob some houses, there are some "hunter camps", and fishing sheds.
  • One_ofMany
    One_ofMany
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on the Xbox NA server.
    I guess I'll just keep looking. lol
    Are there any good guild traders that are known to sell Provisioner mats on Xbox NA?
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One_ofMany wrote: »
    I'm on the Xbox NA server.
    I guess I'll just keep looking. lol
    Are there any good guild traders that are known to sell Provisioner mats on Xbox NA?

Is your gamertag the same as your forum name? I'll send you some of my meat.
    Edited by Feric51 on November 30, 2017 6:40PM
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Nihilos
    Nihilos
    ✭✭✭
    *unzips*
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nihilos wrote: »
    *unzips*

That's not how I meant for that to come out at all...
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

• Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One_ofMany wrote: »
    I've been going through every crate, barrel and sack but I never get any.

Stop rifling through people's sacks for their meat! Rude! xD
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    Nihilos wrote: »
    *unzips*

That's not how I meant for that to come out at all...
    I'll send some rough nightwood! O.o
  • Tieberion
    Tieberion
    ✭✭✭
    Killing boars in Craglorn
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've got a questionable meat sack... ;)