Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blade of woe problem

Delpi
Delpi
✭✭✭✭✭
Suddenly, one of my characters doesn't have anymore the ability blade of woe. (And yes, I had this ability before with this character...) The icon doesn't appear and I can't use it. I tried to reload UI, disable all add-ons, change character, change zone, restart the computer.... it doesn't work anymore. It's only one of the characters, I don't have this problem on others. Can anyone help me?
"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When in doubt, log off the game, reboot the machine, log back in and try it again. Just do this with no addons selected as those can mess up all kinds of silly things.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    When in doubt, log off the game, reboot the machine, log back in and try it again. Just do this with no addons selected as those can mess up all kinds of silly things.

Nevermind, already solved.

Edited by Delpi on December 19, 2017 5:58PM
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."