The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How to send a ticket to support team?

sylvy_gene
sylvy_gene
✭✭
My game crashed earlier, tried to log back but it was weird... not normal. After launch, I got a the agreement message (???), had to choose a server (???) before I finally got to the log in window. Entered my ID + password and then I got the Morrowind cinematic (???)... then nothing. The game is loading, and loading, and loading. It really felt like a rollback but I know it cant be.

Checked the support page and found nothing... how can I contact the support team to have someone look into my account?

@ZOS_BillE
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @sylvy_gene

You can open a support ticket by going to the link here and selecting the categories that fit your issue. Before starting a support ticket, there is crash troubleshooting outlined here that may help. If you have any issues with the troubleshooting steps or with starting a ticket please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post