Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Guild Communication

Laila821
Laila821
✭✭
I am looking for guild leader and guild member opinions on communication. This includes in-game and third party platforms. As a guild leader myself I am constantly thinking about what other guilds do, what members really prefer, and how to make all of those things work together. I have a google form ready for volunteers. I would love to share the information I get with the eso community and hope that this may help others out as well.

Communication Questionnaire

Let's see where this takes us! Thanks for helping. :smile::blush:
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done. I am a former guild leader and it was kind of a mix of what I used to do and what I would do now, hopefully not too much of a pain for you.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    It seems Band (3) and Discord (8) are the two most used platforms as I figured. Facebook (1) and Wordpress (1).

I am leaving the questionnaire open for a few more days. I'll share full answers in a few days. Keep the info coming. :blush:
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a reason you don't have "Teamspeak" as one of the named selectable communication platforms?
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done, I'm an officer in a high profile raid guild and have been the GM of two larger pve guilds and was an officer in one of the servers largest trade guilds
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

• MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done
    Discord fills all our needs and is simple to use
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Loc2262 wrote: »
    Is there a reason you don't have "Teamspeak" as one of the named selectable communication platforms?

The reason teamspeak was not listed is because we were interested in more text communication than voice. That is also why I added other as an option.

I personally am on Xbox and we use ingame voice chat and live chat when ingame isn't working.

Looks like discord is still by far in the lead for console players and PC.