The connection issues for the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Man Apes?

Vanthras79
Vanthras79
✭✭✭✭✭
What exactly was Maruk? Some humanoid ape, and if so, why are there not any more in the ESO timeline?
Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

Best Answer

• Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    He was an imga. They're a race of ape people living in Valenwood that are mentioned in various lore like A Dance In The Fire. They still should be around because Eveli Sharp-Arrow mentioned them: "Sounds like the time I walked in on an Imga courting ritual!"
    Answer ✓
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only hints we've gotten about the Imga are that they are hiding until the Planemeld mess is over and/or left to visit Falinesti (which is not currently on Nirn). :\
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They also live on the Summerset isles from what I've heard. Imgakin are the smaller lemur-like monkeys we already have in the game.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    They also live on the Summerset isles from what I've heard. Imgakin are the smaller lemur-like monkeys we already have in the game.

Well, that makes the little squeak when I kill them slightly more horrifying.