The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Eso+ Love for furnishing storage?

makreth
makreth
✭✭✭✭✭
Is this ever going to happen? An eso+ storage for furnishing? Can't have furniture items placed in bank, they just take too much space.

Zos, make our lives easier, add this!
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One easy way is to have every house you own add to your bank storage capacity. Since you can buy houses with crowns you can pay for space.

But i think what people really want with housing storage is to show off thier cool gear on mannikins and weapon racks.
    Options
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    One easy way is to have every house you own add to your bank storage capacity. Since you can buy houses with crowns you can pay for space.

But i think what people really want with housing storage is to show off thier cool gear on mannikins and weapon racks.

That is a workaround but we shouldn't be forced to do that. Besides, you can't track down what you have "stored" that way and you have to visit each house one by one go to retrieve tab and check what you have....
    Options
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest using one of the cheaper houses as storage room.
    Options
  • maniac4maniac
    maniac4maniac
    ✭✭✭
    Also double inventory space. And give bag for pots. And for gear. And bag for money and ap. And and and and... game already is made for eso+ only in ways of housing as minimum, where without eso+ you cant decorate even 50-60% of thee house. And instead of upgrading bank space with new content they ignore it and expand it only in eso+, everything for people to spend money on kinda useless all year eso+. But ZoS will like any idea that expands money content, so why not
    Options
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There simply needs to be an ESO+ Housing bag. Can you put a barrel in your house and store everything in there? I never tried....
    Options