The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is it just me or?.. (battleground queue)

LadyNalcarya
LadyNalcarya
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Since CwC patch battleground queues became VERY long. Usually I would just solo q from time to time, but nowadays it takes 10 minutes or more to find a group.
Is it just a bug or... has the population dwindled so drastically? I mean, I know, adding cps was an unwelcome change to say the least but still.
Edited by LadyNalcarya on December 16, 2017 10:28PM
Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the BG que is longer than 3 minutes I usually leave it then que it up again. Generally seems to do the trick even at all times of the day. Don’t usually have trouble finding a match but during the week I usually face the same players over and over again.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BG is that broken, alot of people gave up on it
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't played BGs since CP was enabled in it. It's not so much about people hitting harder, etc. Just the darn permablocking tanks sitting at objectives.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP ruined battlegrounds. I played with a load from.when it launched. Persevered the first few weeks all the CP crutch hero's arrives from Vivec but the overall playstyle of the matches has really lost its fun with the drawn out fights etc, all the regular guys I know have now stopped. Real shame.

It is a test @ZOS_GinaBruno posted once. So hopefully they will monitor and revert soon.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP