Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Not sure where to post this

LeMaChan
LeMaChan
Soul Shriven
If I was looking for other players to RP and play with (NOT GUILDS, not interested in joining a guild as I'm not active enough)...what sub-forum would I post this request in?

I was thinking Fiction & Roleplaying but then since I also want someone to actually play the game with, I thought Looking for Group might be better.

I'm on PC (Steam) and the NA servers.

Help? .-.
Edited by LeMaChan on December 17, 2017 3:22AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure where to post it either, but I would suggest that you include your platform/server in case anyone is interested in RP and playing with you.
  • LeMaChan
    LeMaChan
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not sure where to post it either, but I would suggest that you include your platform/server in case anyone is interested in RP and playing with you.

Thanks, added that info. Was kinda planning to do that if I got a better answer about where to post. XD
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you have the wrong impression or what a guild is. Not every guild will drop you for being active only once in a while. Big trading guilds will, but not usually casual/social/rp guilds. I would recommend going to the following locations:
    Stormhaven
    Grahtwood
    Deshaan
    Reaper's March
    Vvardenfell

Hop into each zone during a busy part of the day and use zone chat to say something like: "Looking for Casual RP Guild, pst"

It's very likely you will get at least one invite to a guild that may fit your playstyle. Just be upfront with them about how you play. If it doesn't work out, just repeat the process. You could also peruse the guilds subsection of the forums.
  • LeMaChan
    LeMaChan
    Soul Shriven
    dpencil1 wrote: »
    Maybe you have the wrong impression or what a guild is. Not every guild will drop you for being active only once in a while. Big trading guilds will, but not usually casual/social/rp guilds. I would recommend going to the following locations:
    Stormhaven
    Grahtwood
    Deshaan
    Reaper's March
    Vvardenfell

Hop into each zone during a busy part of the day and use zone chat to say something like: "Looking for Casual RP Guild, pst"

It's very likely you will get at least one invite to a guild that may fit your playstyle. Just be upfront with them about how you play. If it doesn't work out, just repeat the process. You could also peruse the guilds subsection of the forums.

I understand that, but I'm honestly not sure I fit into a Guild setting. I've participated in group RPs before and they've never ended well for me. I'm just not the type of person, or player, that really gets along with large groups of people.

I'm looking for maybe just one or two people honestly. I'm not looking to join a large group and then have to pester people over and over to come hang out with me.

Thanks for the advice though.