Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I can't find my smoked bear!

vamp_emily
vamp_emily
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I just learned Orzorga's smoked bear haunch recipe, and I don't see it in the list of recipes I can use. I unchecked the "have ingredients" and "have skills" boxed on the UI and I still don't see it.

Is there something I need to do special in game to be able to craft smoked bear? I'm level 50 crafting and all my points are in provisioning, however I haven't quest on this level 39 character for a few years.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Supposedly it's in the Delicacies category - did you check there?
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    Supposedly it's in the Delicacies category - did you check there?

I checked there. Is there a way to see which recipes I learned?

• Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're on pc, you could try ESO Master Recipe List

Or just hop to a guild store, and look at one for sale there to see if you know it ;)
    Edited by Yuls on December 15, 2017 2:16PM
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Craft Store is another way to look at recipes learned. Also does a lot more too. :)
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    oops.. i didn't buy the recipe, i bought the food. :(

• Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    oops.. i didn't buy the recipe, i bought the food. :(

Happened to me almost exactly a year ago as I bought two, single-servings of the Hissmir Fish-Eye drink when I thought I was getting a steal on the recipe. Worst part was I told a guildmate that I had found his recipe and he could stop looking. Some fifteen minutes later when I went to mail it to him I realized my mistake.... Very embarrassing.

So yep, I can empathize with you. Sucks.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have access to Orsinium? If so, you can get the recipe in about an hour.

Orzaga is an NPC in the settlement above the Morkul Forge. (I think Shatul Wayshrine). She sends you on a series of four(ish) quests to pick up groceries around Wrothgar. The gold recipe is the guaranteed final quest reward.

• Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    Do you have access to Orsinium? If so, you can get the recipe in about an hour.

Orzaga is an NPC in the settlement above the Morkul Forge. (I think Shatul Wayshrine). She sends you on a series of four(ish) quests to pick up groceries around Wrothgar. The gold recipe is the guaranteed final quest reward.

Was just gonna say same. +1 insightful