The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What items did you get from the New Life event ?

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten nothing because i haven't been playing.

My gaming rig died. If i'm lucky it's just the power supply, if not, it's time for a new one ...
    sad.gif
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a couple of furnishing items:
    A dark elf brazier (a purple item)
    A khajiit firepit (I think this one was a blue item)

• HighKinlady
    HighKinlady
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a couple of furniture stuff , and alchemy mats (minus the stuff from last year). But I’ve only ran it on one character
    XB NA
    High Kinlady

PC : Kinlady

• RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found time to do it on 3 of my new toons today, ones which didn't do it last year.

I got a redguard chandelier and an Orc brazier, the fire-breather and knife juggler mementoes, enough Skinchanger motif pages to get one of those characters to 9/14, and enough recipes to get the same character to within 2 of a complete set. Also lots of useful mats including many columbine and blue entoloma which I use a lot for invis/imov pots.

More importantly, it was a lot of fun.

It was particularly nice to see people handing out the Twice Spiked ale to noobs. Well done whoever you are :)
    PC EU
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completed the quests on one character and I got the sword swallower runebox :)

I already completed it last year so I don't need the recipes, motifs or old runeboxes.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didnt get anything, as Im not actually playing the game for the last two weeks. I believe it does not matter in the end.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I've gotten nothing because i haven't been playing.

My gaming rig died. If i'm lucky it's just the power supply, if not, it's time for a new one ...
    sad.gif

Crap, I know the feeling man, recently my pc suddenly stopped working after a sudden power outage,
    I was suspecting from the PSU but then I realized the outage somehow managed to kill my new gtx 1070, thankfully MSI was kind enough to send me another one.

IF you want to avoid that kind of happening to you in the future, use an UPS. You won't regret it.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I trust the extra trophy fish I have left over from last years event can be handed in to complete this years fishing quests?
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the gold sword swallows special first box! Wanna sell too
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    What the difference between the Sword Swallow Momento and the Sword Swallow Emote (under Entertainment)
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My very first reward had one of the new Runeboxes. Otherwise it's same old, same old.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit has so far received recipes (she already has all these), motif pages (also all of these), crafting style items (also many of these) and a tiny Nord candle cup.

It is very early days though.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xelrick wrote: »
    What the difference between the Sword Swallow Momento and the Sword Swallow Emote (under Entertainment)

well, I suppose, memento you activate trough, collectibles-mementos, and emote you activate using some chat "/......"
    command
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    I trust the extra trophy fish I have left over from last years event can be handed in to complete this years fishing quests?

Yup. All but one of my characters has the 'catch 5 of each holiday fish' achievement, so they're just taking the trophy fish out of the bank and handing them in. :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Arizona_Steve
    Arizona_Steve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Played two characters last night and got the Colovian fur helm and the sword swallower's sword in runeboxes.

If I get any duplicates I will be handing them out to random players to spread some Christmas cheer.
    Wannabe Thalmor - Altmer MagSorc
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »

Yup. All but one of my characters has the 'catch 5 of each holiday fish' achievement, so they're just taking the trophy fish out of the bank and handing them in. :)

Yeah...I saved all my extra fish from last year. I've got my new warden who will need to fish for the achievement, but I can do 20 or so more of the quest before I need to actually fish again.

I managed four characters last night after getting home from work. I got maybe a third of the motif pages for my new warden as well as maybe a third of the new recipes, and got duplicates of most of those.

I did get all three of the new mementos, plus duplicates of two of them. It wasn't until my third character that I got any roguish potions, so I'm glad they're pretty rare, as I don't really use them.

It wasn't until partway through my second character that I got any lights. I didn't get any MW ones or any purple ones, but I did get these:
    -Dark Elf Candle, Claw Base (green)
    -Khajiit Lantern, Hanging (blue)
    -Breton Streetlamps, Paired (blue)

Hopefully, I'll get some purples or MW ones before the event ends. There will be about a week that I won't really be able to play much. But, I've done the event before, and have already gotten all the new mementos, so it's just getting the rest of the motifs/recipes for my new warden and the achievements for him.