The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Check Mark Que for Battlegrounds

EdmundTowers
EdmundTowers
✭✭✭
So CP only BGs is not fair for players with low CP and to players who prefer NoCP combat. Also, if we go back to NoCP BGs, its not fair for the people who prefer CP combat. I hear the decision was made to only allow one style of play to keep ques low. Why can't we just have a checkmark que?

Basically, there's two boxes. CP and NoCP. If you want only CP combat, check the CP box and que up. If you want NoCP combat, check the NoCP box and que up. If you just want to enter BGs asap, check both boxes and que up.

I think this would satisfy everyone. People who want CP only or NoCP only can que up and get matched with other players who want the same type of combat. People who care more about wait times can que for both and get put into a CP or NoCP match, whichever one is readily available at that time. This method of quieng is already available in dungeon finder when it comes to looking for a group for dungeons. How about using the same system for BGs que?
Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair play, would work. Like the both idea.

Worry is it will split pop further. No-CP was working well. I'd prefer they just reverted, and the players that need a CP crutch learnt. But otherwise yeah selection cool
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP