Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I have won the game of thrones.

GandTheImpaler
GandTheImpaler
Class Representative
Edited by GandTheImpaler on July 22, 2017 1:25AM
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • xwboy
    xwboy
    Soul Shriven
    @Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert

Great game design, I love these thrones. They're like legos. You can use them for anything. ZOS's new game: The Lego Scrolls Online.
    Edited by xwboy on July 22, 2017 1:59AM
  • Redfernau
    Redfernau
    Soul Shriven
    lol - love this - great idea @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @Wrobel
    Edited by Redfernau on July 22, 2017 1:23AM
  • Stormahawk
    Stormahawk
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is great!
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hollery wrote: »

That.. is .. pretty awesome.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is what I was waiting for. By the way, did they delete the weekly vendor thread?
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    May we all remember where we were on the day a glitch gave back to the players!

(way I see it, we were glitched out of two weeks of the vendor before Morrowind, free thrones is a good compensation for it XD)
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't help but to get OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAANNDDD!

XdTNZYJ.png
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • Aerak_Bloodraven
    Aerak_Bloodraven
    Soul Shriven
    Will the Thrones be available again this weekend or was last weekend (July 21, 22, 23)the only shot at them???? I couldn't get anyone to invite me to Coldharbour to get a few, as new player I can't get there to collect them. :'(
    Are most of these type of "collect" things always in areas where newer players can't reach?
    I apologize if this is the wrong place for this, however the throne pics are amazing, lots of work there.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will the Thrones be available again this weekend or was last weekend (July 21, 22, 23)the only shot at them???? I couldn't get anyone to invite me to Coldharbour to get a few, as new player I can't get there to collect them. :'(
    Are most of these type of "collect" things always in areas where newer players can't reach?
    I apologize if this is the wrong place for this, however the throne pics are amazing, lots of work there.

You could buy one from a trader or in zone. People paid zero for theirs, keep that in mind. Remind people how many players can actually sit in the chairs simultaneously at a house as reasoning for sharing them with you.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png?width=610&height=505
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!
  • Tenn60
    Tenn60
    ✭✭✭

What platform do you play on? if it's PS4 I can give you some.

• Tenn60
    Tenn60
    ✭✭✭
    If not ask around, I know people were grabbing thousands, and despite its many criticisms, the community isn't all toxic and you can probably find someone to hook you up with a few. I think people went a little crazy, myself included, with how many they bought because we could not help ourselves. no one should have to go throneless!!!!!!
  • Lord_Etrigan
    Lord_Etrigan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tenn60 wrote: »

What platform do you play on? if it's PS4 I can give you some.

Ps4 EU

If you want some PM, I have 8000 siting on one mule.
    Ps: Don't ask. I had a fit of madness.
    PS4 EU
    Lord Etrigan (Former Emperor): PVE High Elf Sorcerer
    Nyssa al Ghul: PVP Nightblade Wood Elf (Ganker)
    Lady-Death : PVP High Elf Sorcerer (8 x Campaigns Former Empress and Grand Warlord) Retired:(
    Achmed-Silence I keel you: PVP Dark Elf Nightblade (Suicide Bomber)
    I'm with stupid: PVP Argonian Magic Temp (Group support and healer).

Guild:
    The Order of Stolas (Founder and Guild Master)

Faction: Aldmeri Dominion

Her Royal Highness Queen Ayrenn Arana wants You for Dominion.
    LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!
  • GandTheImpaler
    GandTheImpaler
    Class Representative
    lol I have over 20k