Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Festival Issues

heaven13
heaven13
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Less than an hour into the event and my client has crashed on me twice in 10 minutes. Once in Behtnik, once in Skywatch. Frustrating that one of the biggest complaints of last year wasn't addressed this time.
PC/NA
Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
Meet my characters :
IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crashing in player heavy areas *was* addressed, and caused massive loading screens in Cyro.

The respawn rate on wasps and wolves on Betnikh needs to be upped for festival - another 15 minutes running around looking for wolves to kill, and spawn locations are being camped.

Not to mention all have quests I've essentially had to do twice, because half way in I was sent back to the beginning.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on December 14, 2017 4:22PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should've seen how it was last year.

Oh wait, you can, still have my screencap of it.

xdgZPho.png

This may be an MMO but the game still just cannot handle it when EVERYONE wants to be in the same place.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Drachenfier
    Drachenfier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everytime there's an event on PC NA i start getting the insane lag spikes and constant disconnects. Yay...
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's rather unfortunate. Have been hit with the infinite loading screen now. I wanted to run the event and get any of the stuff I missed out on last year but I might have to pass.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    Yeah, it's rather unfortunate. Have been hit with the infinite loading screen now. I wanted to run the event and get any of the stuff I missed out on last year but I might have to pass.

Yup, loading screen is going on and on and onnnnnn..,.......

ETA: Finally got to the wayshrine and my poor ol' computer said: Wut?

This looks to be something I do at 0400 :)
    Edited by DieAlteHexe on December 14, 2017 4:38PM

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh... Good thing I saw this before renewing my Sub...
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So apparently gameplay issues are now technical support. Lol.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pretty much avoid events on the first couple of days. I know last year, it all settled down after a few days, but initially, it can be brutal with everyone in the game jumping all over this.

Also, in Eastmarch, it can be advantageous to jump to a Wayshrine that is not the closest one, there are 2 or 3 around the camp there, so keep that in mind.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mud Balls are OP and should be removed from the game.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have performance issues with the game then it's advisable not to participate in an event (or DLC etc) the moment it launches, that's always the most manic time. Things will settle down as people thin out. Not having to return to Eastmarch every two hours to refresh the xp boost should help this year.