The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Morrowind Annivesary Event Wishlist

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Since morrowind was the best elder scrolls game to date and anyone who disagrees is either an argonian or nwah... I would like to see the expansion based on it to be given some love. Some things id like to see:

Nerevar Dunmer Mohawk hairstyle: A Mohawk that would make the dunmer women fall in love and is majestic enough to cut argonians in half

Maiq the liar added: Morrowind is where he was first found he deserves to visit his place of origin

Furniture Drop Rates Tripled: Why tripled? Because the tribunal is made up of three gods and it being only 2x drop rates would dishonor the three.

Furniture plans dropping from dailies: The furniture drop chance is abysmal and its obvious that zos wants us to buy from the crown store as they intended. Adding them to dailies during the event would be nice.

Argonian slave runaway random event: Occasionally you have the option to stop a slaver from getting a runaway argonian and evil characters can help the argonian go free and good characters can help the slaver return the argonian where he belongs

That Unobtainable skillpoint: It would be nice if post moorrowind characters were stripped of their unintended skillpoint, or pre morrowind characters were given that skillpoint

Any other good suggestions will be added here
Edited by Aliyavana on December 13, 2017 10:05PM
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better drop rate for Buoyant Armiger motif please.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    It would be nice if post moorrowind characters were stripped of their unintended skillpoint

Why would that be nice? Lol That's just ignorant, someone having 1 extra skillpoint on a post morrowind character doesn't give them any advantage what so ever.

I missed out on the mage's guild skillpoints but I don't think everyone who chose the other path should be stripped of theirs.
    Edited by BlazingDynamo on December 13, 2017 10:14PM
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    Included when you buy the base game or the next Chapter too. I don't need it but would like to see other people get all content when they purchase the game new.
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if post moorrowind characters were stripped of their unintended skillpoint

Why would that be nice? Lol That's just ignorant, someone having 1 extra skillpoint on a post morrowind character doesn't give them any advantage what so ever.

I missed out on the mage's guild skillpoints but I don't think everyone who chose the other path should be stripped of theirs.

You had the choice to get the extra skillpoint or be the good guy and that was a conscious descision and you need to live with the consequences... you knew you could lose out on 2 skillpoints if you made that good guy descision. No exciting characters were given the option to get the extra skillpoint from the morrowind tutorial unlike the mages guild option you mentioned (fyi this game needs more choices with consequences like that that actually tempt you). And if the extra skillpoint doesn't five them an advantage what so ever then you wouldn't mind losing it :). But either new characters should lose that skillpoint or old characters should get that skillpoint and both options are fair
    Edited by Aliyavana on December 13, 2017 10:29PM
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about making Red Mountain explorable, adding in enough content to make it actually expansion-sized, and fixing battlegrounds (and with modes other than grab bag)? :trollface:
    PC-NA Goat
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phage wrote: »
    How about making Red Mountain explorable, adding in enough content to make it actually expansion-sized, and fixing battlegrounds (and with modes other than grab bag)? :trollface:

Agreed
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A ping less than 300
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finishing the Sheogorad region as a playable area ... and fleshing out the towns (e.g. adding crafting areas) would be my #1 wishes.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much better drop rate on Morrowind furniture recipes
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finishing the Sheogorad region as a playable area ... and fleshing out the towns (e.g. adding crafting areas) would be my #1 wishes.

Yes!
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Much better drop rate on Morrowind furniture recipes

Seconded!
    Better drop rate for Buoyant Armiger motif please.

You know this should be a thing ZOS :wink:
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nix-Ox piñatas filled with guts, crawlers, and sticks.
    Mostly sticks.
    Okay, it's technically a Stix-Ox...
    signing off
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since morrowind was the best elder scrolls game to date

Absolutely.

One huge disappointment is the Telvanni tumor towers. They're a crime against art. I'd actually to love know how a mistake that bad could make it into the final product. Nearly everyone who saw them should have said, "Ummm, they look giant diseased ***".

Anyhow, while the Telvanni are giant diseased *** themselves, I do love their architectural aesthetic and the Telvanni mushroom tower from single-player Morrowind is easily my favourite game home ever. What ZO did to them is bizarre. Even moreso since they did a great job with their furniture.

Ideally I'd send them back to the drawing board and redo all towers properly. But I'd be satisfied with ZO releasing one proper Telvanni mushroom tower which isn't limited time only and which can be purchased for gold. Give me that for the anniversary and I'd be happy.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Werewolf toggle available in crown store.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No more dunmer crap, please~ The Dunmer have had so much love recently, next will probably be the altmer, but maybe non-racist elf focus would be nice? There's 8 other races....
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pre-morrowind PVE combat.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Brassy Assassin personality.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kwama squib pet.