The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A empty plot of land and buildings as furnishings

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Id like a plot of land like the island house minus the argonian type buildings so I can add glorius dunmer architecture on it and customize it as I please. I know many players including myself like turning houses into their own thing and would love the opportunity to do so
  • Synnastix
    Synnastix
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had the same thought, give me a bare plot of land and let me choose the style of buildings to put on it. Make the land cost x gold, and buildings cost vary depending on how big they are.

Ex.
    Land the size of Gorinir Estate = 700k
    Add a large dwemer house = 500k upgrade
    2 weeks later add a Breton stable to the property for 300k
    Etc.

This way we could really customize our properties to suit different styles and upgrade them over time instead of an all up front cost. Bonus if we could teardown the structure later if we want to change it or get a bigger house.
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    I believe a coldharbour themed house was datamined, and I believe it was just a flat platform, I can try to find it when I get home later today.
    Argonian masterrace
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I do think it would be a REALLY cool idea to have buildings we could plop down as furnishings, for now, I am content with filling my Telvanni tower with Hist trees with and Argonian knick knacks. If that idea ever does come to fruition, however, I suppose I'd also add a mud hut! ;-)
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on December 14, 2017 8:27AM