The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Xbox EU Chill Guild

RapidUrsa
RapidUrsa
✭✭✭✭
I’ve been in a few guilds during my time in ESO and to me there seems to be way too many requirements to join or be a part of! Anyway I’m gonna be seeing up a relaxed guild to chat, fish and quest together! Put your name below for an invite! Look forward to chatting
About Me
Xbox One - EU
Gamertag - RapidUrsa
Overall CP - 500
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May want to jump this into the recruitment thread. But good luck on your endeavor
    Options
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the title said "child guild" I was like uhh yeah this is getting locked
    Options
  • Sirsaker
    Sirsaker
    Soul Shriven
    Hi could i join please
    GR Saker02
    Options
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    I'm interested in seeing how this goes. Former pc eu player 643cp new on xb1 only lvl 29
    I'm warrilad on xb1 add me.
    Warri
    Options