The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crash to login screen when in queue

888and888
888and888
✭✭✭
Hello Everyone,

I have been experiencing a weird problem for quite a long time now and it's pretty annoying.

Every time I use the LFG tool, I start suffering random crash to login screen.
I get no message, I simply find myself at login. It can happened after 2 minutes or 20, but it happens for sure, no matter what I'm doing. I mean that I have just to be in the queue for a dungeon, no matter if I am still waiting to join or if I am in the middle of the dungeon. Of course it happened again after I log back in.

I would exclude an hardware or system problem, because it only happens when I use the LFG tool. Also, I have already trying repairing the game and my drivers are up to date.

Has anybody experienced a similar issue and found a solution?

Many thanks.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @888and888

You can also try the troubleshooting found here, which may help with the crash when using the LFG tool. If none of those troubleshooting steps help, you can contact customer support for additional assistance. Please let us know if you have any issues in doing so.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • 888and888
    888and888
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you but the General Troubleshooting can't help, everything is up to date, game has been repaired more than once and I would just tend to cross off a hardware problem, I mainly play PvP and I have never crashed...

To be honest, ESO Support is so poor that I don't think I will open a ticket. They just give default answers without checking what the problem is and they never investigate the problem.