The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No access number in authentication email

Rambler
Rambler
Trying to log in from a new IP address and they sent me an email to authentic my account, but the email had no code in it. Now it says I have to wait 24 hours to have another email sent? WTF??
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are getting an email with your verification code, but it has "NULL" in the box where the code should be, perform the following steps:
    • Enable HTML for the email.
    • Disable any email addons you may have currently running.
    • Access the web version of your email and not the client version.
    • Check that your anti-virus/firewall is not blocking your email from loading.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rambler
    Rambler
    I finally received a response from one of your customer support people and had to change my account email to get it to work. Problem has been resolved. Thank you.